Selling Goosetuned Cobb Accessport and TCM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GRapta

Reaction score
Just recently purchased Cobb accessport from goosetuned for 1700 and asking 1000. Price is negotiable. The Goose tuned custom tcm is loaded on it and all Cobb tunes are still on it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 5

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would list the year of your truck at minimum. The OTS maps aren’t all equal. There is also a classified section that you should probably put it in before someone gets chapped ass.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
maybe even follow the forum rules and post in the for sale area...

be wary of scammers yall...

2 posts in this thread, no interactions since 2018??

OP
OP
G

GRapta

Reaction score

I never use this forum, made an account one time to read about something awhile back. Like I said, if you are actually interested just shoot me a text and I will send over whatever pictures or info makes you happy.

OP
OP
G

GRapta

Reaction score
I would list the year of your truck at minimum. The OTS maps aren’t all equal. There is also a classified section that you should probably put it in before someone gets chapped ass.
You weren’t lying about all the ppl getting chapped ass. Would someone like to make the post for me if I did everything wrong? You can just text me or call if your skeptical I did leave my number…

OP
OP
G

GRapta

Reaction score
Still have every email and logs from Winfield for those who are “wary of scammers.”