Selling 37 wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MookeyB37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will probably be selling my 37 take offs as soon as mine comes in (still don’t have a build date). Already ordered some aftermarket wheels and tires…. So if your in the NJ area, message me and I’ll keep you in mind. I won’t be looking to ship them but would meet halfway or something

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being they will be the first few on the used market it’s your call. Gen 2 bead locks and tires at least a year or two ago fetched $1500.00 give or take a couple of hundred. But the market was more saturated at this point.

I’m still wondering (outside warranty claims) is it safe to throw 37’s on a 35 factory truck and go full Baja with it and not take a fender off the truck? I know even in a Gen 2 if it was mall crawled, or had collars or springs up front you could. But had to remove pinch seems if you wanted to push it off road. And even then there was risks.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being they will be the first few on the used market it’s your call. Gen 2 bead locks and tires at least a year or two ago fetched $1500.00 give or take a couple of hundred. But the market was more saturated at this point.

I’m still wondering (outside warranty claims) is it safe to throw 37’s on a 35 factory truck and go full Baja with it and not take a fender off the truck? I know even in a Gen 2 if it was mall crawled, or had collars or springs up front you could. But had to remove pinch seems if you wanted to push it off road. And even then there was risks.
I don’t really care for the tires as I’d resell those. Just want the wheels as I like the 37 bead locks over the 35 bead locks and is my understanding the wheels dimensions are the same for both.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t really care for the tires as I’d resell those. Just want the wheels as I like the 37 bead locks over the 35 bead locks and is my understanding the wheels dimensions are the same for both.
I believe the offsets are slightly different - per another post somewhere.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe the offsets are slightly different - per another post somewhere.
Pulled from the ‘21 Raptor Technical Specs doc. So, the 37 & 35 optional wheels aren’t interchangeable?

WHEELS AND TIRES
Optional
17 x 8.5 inch forged aluminum bead-lock capable wheels - Matte Black 10 painted wheel with Magnetic painted ring, LT315/70 R17 BFGoodrich®All-Terrain T/A®KO2 Tires Load Range “C”- 113T 17 x 8.5 inch unique pattern forged aluminum bead-lock capable wheels - Magnetic painted wheel and ring, 37x12.50R17LT BFGoodrich®All-Terrain T/A®KO2 Tires Load Range “C”-116S

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter