Selling 37 wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The classified section here will be full of these wheels in 6 months.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope you are right and somewhere in the Houston Dallas San Antonio triangle

A large % of Raptor owners do wheels swaps and the Gen 3 will be the same. It will be the same with the 37" tires too. Texas is a hot spot, you will see plenty if you don't mind waiting a few months.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A large % of Raptor owners do wheels swaps and the Gen 3 will be the same. It will be the same with the 37" tires too. Texas is a hot spot, you will see plenty if you don't mind waiting a few months.
Do you know if the 37 wheels (not tires) can be outfitted to the 35 truck…without issue? I seen the offset is different between them but don’t know how that comes into play. Thanks.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you know if the 37 wheels (not tires) can be outfitted to the 35 truck…without issue? I seen the offset is different between them but don’t know how that comes into play. Thanks.

Yes you will be able to run a 37 wheel on the 35 truck, the offset difference won't be an issue.