Seat covers !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any ones seat covers holding up to dogs? my dog loves to ride shotty. but shes killing my passengers seat and shes gettin to big to lay on my lap like when she was a puppy.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shearcomfort.com I moved them from my 5.4 2010. This is my 4th year with them. They are holding up fine.

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 60

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want pictures of the front tooo...

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

I ordred the sunrise tactical for my rear seat and when it comes I am going to decide if I want fronts...

f150corey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shearcomfort.com I moved them from my 5.4 2010. This is my 4th year with them. They are holding up fine.

how do u keep your dog in the back... mine wants to get right up front evin if i put her in the back

OP
OP
I

integrity

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Ive never experienced cooled seats before, so whats the nagative with having Okoles on heated \ cooled seats? Less breathable, or overall performance??

Towerhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Ive never experienced cooled seats before, so whats the nagative with having Okoles on heated \ cooled seats? Less breathable, or overall performance??

The Okoles being a thicker and insulating material may block the cooling effect. I do know that they work just fine with the heated side of the seat. If you live in a colder climate, the Okoles are fine just by themselves. But in the summer they can be a bit warm because they trap body heat.