Seat covers !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup...hold on. I'll go snap a few. Give me 10min.

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

y8eru7y7.jpg

The sun is killing my pics. Sry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

y7avuryp.jpg

My trauma kit

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

ne4a7e7a.jpg

Release and other pouches. I couldn't even begin to tear the Velcro off. I need pliars to get a good grip on it.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

e5e7aqar.jpg

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone remind me how I got my back seat to fold down? I've been looking for the lever for 30 minutes....

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Update....Figured it out with the help of the video that was posted earlier. BTW, if connecting the Aux wires behind the glovebox was a bitch, then releasing the back seat is a bitch +. ;-)

Also, beware, there is something sharp back there....

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 44

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For next time, drill a hole in the tab, run some 550 cord through it and make a loop so you're pulling the string instead of slashing up your finger.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The thought crossed my mind as I looked for a bandaid... :) I searched and can't find the write up you did on that mod. Can you send me the link?

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad has Wet Okoles on his 2011 Tahoe with cooled seats and they don't really work with them on. The covers are a bit warmer in the summer.