SDI EClik, Element Hard Parts, SVC and Deaver review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ocbcwc

Reaction score
got to test out my latest installs on the Mojave Rd this weekend. Over the past couple weeks I installed the following:

SDI EClik system with OEM Live Valve shock revalve
RPG 1.5” Collars
Deaver +3
SVC Adjustable Bump Stop
SVC rear shackles
Element Hard Parts UCA

Everything performed amazingly. Compared to stock, the truck was way more planted everywhere. The rear end did not hunt around at all, firm and precise! The bump stops working great no harsh bottom outs and great control over unexpected stuff.

We dropped in from Baker down a fairly open road. I was running 70+ Mph and it was beyond stable. Went through a number of small to medium wash outs and the truck barely flinched. All this was in Desert mode on the EClik.

The middle section was much rougher and slower. Here’s where the EClik shined. Switching it to trail mode have a much softer ride, but wasn’t enough. So I went into the setting and turned down the compression even more with the EClik module. The truck softened way up but the rear started hitting the bump stop much more. The EClik allows from and rear adjustment independently, so I turned back up the rear and PERFECT!!! Cruising the rough stuff was no longer chattering my teeth out.

The Element UCA’s were great the whole trip. Gave the front end a very solid feel with extremely positive steering feedback. Best of all they were a breeze to install!!

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend, I know I’ll be smiling for the rest of mine!

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you install the EClik system yourself? How involved is it?

I was heavily debating between that system and the DSC controller. I knew you could dial in the settings, but I didn't know you could go a step further and do it front or rear. That's huge.

Also would you recommend the UCAs if you're stock in front? (No Collars, stock springs). I did Deavers in the back which transformed the rear, but now the front feels a little mush.

OP
OP
ocbcwc

ocbcwc

Reaction score

I was heavily debating between that system and the DSC controller. I knew you could dial in the settings, but I didn't know you could go a step further and do it front or rear. That's huge.

Also would you recommend the UCAs if you're stock in front? (No Collars, stock springs). I did Deavers in the back which transformed the rear, but now the front feels a little mush.

I installed the E-Clik myself. It was extremely simple, the tough part was getting through the fire wall gasket. But it wall was super easy compared to removing the front shocks! LOL I suggest two people when you are trying to set up the IMU. Makes it easier to have one person watching the settings while another adjusts.

You dont have to, but its recommended to get your shocks revalved. I removed them myself and dropped them off at SDI. Truck was down for 2 weeks. That as a tough pill, but I made it work.

The front end feels A LOT tighter, but I couldn't tell you if it was the UCA, Shocks, or E-CLik. The steering feels much tighter and I am contributing most of that to the Element UCA. ORW has them on sale for $999

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If you're wondering what the install is like, SDI has some instructions that might be able to give you an idea of whether it's worth doing yourself or having it installed for you:

We have them in stock for both the 2017/2018 and 2019/2020 Raptors if you decide you want to go that route.

As far as UCA's, it'll definitely give you some more travel and might change the ride a little. The most change you'll notice is when changing out the springs with something like Geiser or other brands. We can get you whatever you need for your Raptor if you're interested!

CenCstRptr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A little late to the conversation, but how do the Element UCA's compare to the other brands out there. I notice it uses a uniball vs delta joint ICON uses. I see they are both adjustable on the truck. Also, what made you choose between the Eclick system vs the DSC.

OP
OP
ocbcwc

ocbcwc

Reaction score
A little late to the conversation, but how do the Element UCA's compare to the other brands out there. I notice it uses a uniball vs delta joint ICON uses. I see they are both adjustable on the truck. Also, what made you choose between the Eclick system vs the DSC.

I havent used the other Brands for UCA, but I can tell you this about the elements.
- Machining is superb.
- Uses FK Balls which I believe is used by RPG and SVC, ICON is the only one that uses Delta Joint???
- I was installing myself and SVC requires the spindle to be drilled out, Element does not.
- Element sets it up from their shop you just slap them on, ready to go.
- Has heim adjustment so you dont have to remove to adjust if you do slot delete.
- I really liked the angle SVC puts in their arms to get the pivot angle they want. Element does the same thing, but presses the joint in at an angle, the arm remains flat. This gives a similar pivot angle.
- Lastly, price. SMOKING HOT PRICE for the quality product.

Why E-Clik over the DSC Racing shock. Well.............
1. Price. E-clik system comes out to be about half the price.
2. Adjustability on the fly. I can switch to street and eliminate all roll then swap to Desert and have all the flex I need.
3. I watched a lot of You Tube videos. Particularly Helio (Keep it Dirty) doing test runs with SDI. Watching all the trucks they run, honestly the Eclik on stock Live Valves looked better than the DCS Racing shocks.

For a stock travel truck (Not mid or long travel kit) that is daily driven, the E-clik with its in cab adjustability doesnt have competition IMO.

CenCstRptr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the information, especially on the Element UCA--and you are correct on the smoking hot price right now through ORW.
I was also interested in the UCA angle of the SVC, but did not want to drill out my spindle either.

In regards to the E-click vs DSC--I was specifically referring to the DSC sport. It replaced the programmer for the Live Valve Shocks, but does not replace the shocks. There does not seem to be as many videos online as with the E-click system. It is about a 15 minute install on the drivers side floor kick panel.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you for the information, especially on the Element UCA--and you are correct on the smoking hot price right now through ORW.
I was also interested in the UCA angle of the SVC, but did not want to drill out my spindle either.

In regards to the E-click vs DSC--I was specifically referring to the DSC sport. It replaced the programmer for the Live Valve Shocks, but does not replace the shocks. There does not seem to be as many videos online as with the E-click system. It is about a 15 minute install on the drivers side floor kick panel.
I have the DSC and it’s closer to a 5 minute install. The biggest difference is the fact that with the DSC nothing changes from the drivers seat, everything works as stock and you use the stock drive modes to change what the suspension does. You can then make infinite changes to each drive mode with a laptop.

With the E-Clik, you use your stock drive modes and the three suspension modes on the E-Clik controller, essentially giving you 3 modes for each drive mode, but you don’t have adjustability beyond that.

It’s really personal preference how you want to make adjustments and what type of user interface you prefer.

CenCstRptr

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BoostCreep: Are you happy with the DSC--the reviews I can find, people seem generally happy with the improvements it has made in the Live Valve response.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, definitely happy with it. I can’t compare to the E-Clik because I have never used it and never ridden in a truck with it, but based on the videos I’ve seen out there I’d say they produce similar results.

As someone with a lot of experience tuning suspension setups, mostly for road racing, it’s pretty surprising to me the differences it makes with just software. It feels like a completely different set of dampers.