SCT X4 with SVC tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Greybeard

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the TPTO. If your computer has this then the program will work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Greybeard

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daily bump.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
PM'd you yesterday when I didn't have my truck. Glad you didn't respond quickly. Drove my truck today and my computer is different :(

Mluis11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC The Tune

Copy....just read up on it. I'm not very educated on tunes, but this appears to be a deal and I can't pass on deals[emoji106] I'll check my truck when I get home tomorrow for compatability. If it works, I'll take it.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Looking at that pic...what numbers do I need to check?

OP
OP
Greybeard

Greybeard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Copy....just read up on it. I'm not very educated on tunes, but this appears to be a deal and I can't pass on deals[emoji106] I'll check my truck when I get home tomorrow for compatability. If it works, I'll take it.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 AM ----------

Looking at that pic...what numbers do I need to check?

TPTO. Should be on left.

D

Deleted member 12951

I thought tunes were tied to your VIN and cannot be re-used?

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I bought a X4 tuner (tuner was a great deal) it came loaded with 5* tunes. Unfortunately for me they where tied to the vin would have needed to be re done. Might wanna check into that

white_dc

Reaction score
I thought tunes were tied to your VIN and cannot be re-used?

I know I bought a X4 tuner (tuner was a great deal) it came loaded with 5* tunes. Unfortunately for me they where tied to the vin would have needed to be re done. Might wanna check into that

Your ECU needs to have the same strategy code, which is the prefix on the ECU label that Greybeard posted a picture of. Either way you can still use the SCT factory tunes on your trucks. $225 is still a good deal, even better deal if you have the same strategy code.

Status
Not open for further replies.