Scheduling begins today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious to know if anyone got an email last night....
I didn't... We could always reach out to FP and see if they know anything. I am legitimately curious to know if they actually did any scheduling yesterday.

As long as the 10/10 production start date for '23s isn't pushed back, I'll be happy!

RAPTORZIN

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If nothing today, then that will be two weeks in a row with no production scheduling information released. We'll see if it appears later this afternoon.

Reaction score
They did schedule this week, for the build week of 10/10, they just didn't push it to Dealer Fleet News where the person who posts it usually gets it.

He mis-speaks and says 22 F150, but the balance out date for Dearborn was 10/9, they started MY23 on 10/10.

Last edited:

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you might try checking back with your dealer in six months. plenty of oct, nov and dec 2021 orders never filled.

charlesraptor

Reaction score
I placed my order 1-03 -22 this is my 3rd raptor. Order confirmed almost immediately. Code orange 37 package fully optioned . Radio silence till mid August auto stop deleted all other options scheduled build date week of 9-29-22. Two days ago email notice been moved up to week of 9-19-22 build date . Glad to get truck but at this point a couple of more weeks I would get a 23. Not complaining feel excited to finely get truck hopefully before holidays. My son and business partner was on list for R raptor he’s confirmed to get one who knows when .

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They did schedule this week, for the build week of 10/10, they just didn't push it to Dealer Fleet News where the person who posts it usually gets it.

He mis-speaks and says 22 F150, but the balance out date for Dearborn was 10/9, they started MY23 on 10/10.
Thanks! I guess that means no one here got scheduled. I definitely did not... Then again, I'm not in a hurry - I'll be happy whenever the truck gets here.