Ruby Gen 1 and 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am upset they changed to the rapid red. wanted the ruby red. rapid is got a little to much orange to it my opinion. had to do white again. bummer

EccentricRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am upset they changed to the rapid red. wanted the ruby red. rapid is got a little to much orange to it my opinion. had to do white again. bummer
I still think the rapid red is neat though. But you're right - the hint of orange in rapid red can be a turnoff. Cherry red would be a better alternative to rapid red, in my opinion. I do agree that ruby red is much better though. I was somewhat disappointed that the new color for 2021 was code orange. Orange has never been my color :(

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont think I hate the rapid definitely bright on a sunny day. I had a 16' XLT that was ruby. loved it. When I got the 18' raptor I wanted either white, leadfoot or performance blue. didn't want another ruby. ended up getting white cus I couldn't find either PB or LF. now I cant get ruby, LF or PB. now stuck getting another white since thats the only color I know I can be very happy with. All else fails "wrap it".