RSI Level 4 Headlights For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes fully aware of Roger's website. Not fully aware what these headlights look like nor where on his website these particular ones are. If the OP refuses to post some pictures of what he is selling then I will not consider buying. Don't think that is too much to ask.

Got it. Makes sense now. I couldn't figure out why you wouldn't know were to find RSI's info. Long day apparently.

B300zted

Reaction score
Ill take them if they fit a 2012. Send me payment info. Shipping to 77084

Last edited:

RSiWORKS

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They are not plug and play, there is some work to be done to get them connected.
You have to mount ballasts, run wiring harness, tap into marker lights if you want halos to come on with marker lights and tap into your turn signal wire to get the sequentials to flash.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are not plug and play, there is some work to be done to get them connected.
You have to mount ballasts, run wiring harness, tap into marker lights if you want halos to come on with marker lights and tap into your turn signal wire to get the sequentials to flash.

PM sent Roger. Thanks!

OP
OP
mwaite09

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure why my post did not show up, but want to thank Roger at RSI for his help and response to all your questions. Great guy to work with and appreciate all his guidance.

B300zted

Reaction score

Still will take them if they're still available

Status
Not open for further replies.