RPG lower link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohhhh I see what’s going on now. The way the links are positioned stock is not a parallel four link with panhard which means the panhard bar over constrains the suspension and bushing flex is relied upon for the suspension to cycle normally. I’m guessing the goal was to distribute side loads to more than just the panhard bar, but who knows. At any rate, any company’s full link kit would do the same thing so it’s not just RPG.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I saw their latest post today regarding this which was rather interesting because the “fix” was re-welding mounting points to the rear axle.

At that point , say bye to any shred of warranty you had from the transmission back.

Probably a fix, but not a good look.

I’ve had zero issues now after about 500 miles and some offroading. But if they arise these will be for sale and I’ll go the camburg route.
Any updates of noises or?
Does the Camburg setup use different parts in some way?

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates of noises or?
Does the Camburg setup use different parts in some way?
No issues whatsoever. 2 off-road trips, and over 2,000 miles. No notable noises or pops. I’m only using the lower links. I think the issue is if younger all 5.

May be selling mine and going back to stock. Though if your interested Pm me

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at mine too lol with no spare you can see all the goodies. The diff cover looks great too! I've been thinking about that as well.
My spare is mounted in my bed so all my goodies are on display.

Attachments

• 853C3458-38DF-4CB2-8DE9-4FB13F3BF4D8.jpeg
    853C3458-38DF-4CB2-8DE9-4FB13F3BF4D8.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 47