RPG lower link

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’ll be installing the lower links today from RPG.

Anyone still having the binding/popping issues I keep reading about? If not, what bearing did you get with your kit?

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks so good but I still run my spare underneath so it's damn near hidden. Not gonna lie, I got up underneath my truck to make sure I had one lol!

Haha I didn't even think of that... I just saw the photos from RPG's site and it looks awesome but I am curious how much you would actually see with the spare there.

The panhard bar has caught my interest as well, wondering if it’s a similar install. Just unbolt the oem, and then bolt up the billet link.

I believe that is the case, out with the old and in with the new.

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I’ll be installing the lower links today from RPG.

Anyone still having the binding/popping issues I keep reading about? If not, what bearing did you get with your kit?
Mine came with FK bearings, this is the only pictured I took that has them installed in the arms.IMG_1441.jpeg

I believe that is the case, out with the old and in with the new.

Would make the rear end look really nice from low angles. There’s a lot to see without the spare underneath the bed.IMG_1453.jpeg

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine came with FK bearings, this is the only pictured I took that has them installed in the arms.View attachment 420769

Would make the rear end look really nice from low angles. There’s a lot to see without the spare underneath the bed.View attachment 420773

I was just looking at mine too lol with no spare you can see all the goodies. The diff cover looks great too! I've been thinking about that as well.

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just looking at mine too lol with no spare you can see all the goodies. The diff cover looks great too! I've been thinking about that as well.
If you do the diff cover get the Dana/Spicer one, it’s exactly the same as FP. Just a different sticker

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you do the diff cover get the Dana/Spicer one, it’s exactly the same as FP. Just a different sticker

Thanks! Any particular reason you'd suggest that? Honestly I have not looked too far into one so I am not sure of the options - I have only seen the FP one.

SeasickLI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Any particular reason you'd suggest that? Honestly I have not looked too far into one so I am not sure of the options - I have only seen the FP one.

I ended up with both at my house, installed the FP one on my truck, and am giving the Spicer one away to a local FRF member. Spicer produces both and is also like $100 cheaper then FP

2orque43

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ended up with both at my house, installed the FP one on my truck, and am giving the Spicer one away to a local FRF member. Spicer produces both and is also like $100 cheaper then FP

Ah I see, well I appreciate the information! I'll take a look at Spicer when the time comes.