RPG 2.25 Collars and 1 inch rear spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
image.jpg
For sale are a set of RPG 2.25 collars with matching 1 inch RPG rear spacers. They were on my truck for about 50 miles and switched to 1.5 front collars.

The collars have a couple dings in them from removal but they are like new otherwise.

Local pickup for miami-dade, broward or palm beach Florida . I'm in Parkland.
Buyer covers shipping
$400

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
pirates1456

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ride felt great to me. Almost perfectly level with this set up. This is it with the 2.25 and 1 inch rear spacer. IMG_1228.jpeg

pilot545

Reaction score
I just ordered that exact setup from RPG. Appreciate the pic as I was really worried I’d get TOO much lift in the front. I hate the squat look. Anyway, why the switch to 1.5” in front, if you don’t mind me asking?

OP
OP
pirates1456

pirates1456

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ordered that exact setup from RPG. Appreciate the pic as I was really worried I’d get TOO much lift in the front. I hate the squat look. Anyway, why the switch to 1.5” in front, if you don’t mind me asking?
Not at all. It was a great set up. I just didn't love the height of it. I dropped to 1.5 and took out the rear spacer. Happier with it but to each is own. Whichever makes you smile when you look at it. Drive no different with either set up in my opinion

localbrew

Reaction score
Not at all. It was a great set up. I just didn't love the height of it. I dropped to 1.5 and took out the rear spacer. Happier with it but to each is own. Whichever makes you smile when you look at it. Drive no different with either set up in my opinion
Thanks for providing the reasoning, I was going to ask why you switched to 1.5" as well. I've been on the fence as well between RPG and Icon, I went with RPG 1.5" and will get them installed next month. I'm curious if you have a chance can you provide a recent pic with your 1.5" collars? Thanks very much and that is beautiful Raptor.