Roll Coal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

troverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptors ARE the best looking trucks out there.
if you have the means to acquire one, do with it what you will. I love the looks of 20” wheels but Since I use it like a UTV, 18” is the biggest I’d go.

Anyone else have these D-Bags rolling coal on your Raptor? I’ve been dumped on a lot!! But if you are gonna dump on me, my gas powered truck is gonna make your diesel look like a slow POS bc I’m gonna blow by you at 110.

I agree these are the best looking trucks out there.

Nobody ever rolled coal on me. I also have a 2017 F-250 6.7L Powerstroke. It's not as fast, but its a different experience in that the torque shove is much greater. It also sounds better.

DFISH56

Reaction score
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A large bee or weed whacker just passed me at 110, wtf?

Lol. Idk what my supercharged 6.2 with Roush exhaust sounds like at 110 but it’s not a bzzzz most of the time haha

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Lol. Idk what my supercharged 6.2 with Roush exhaust sounds like at 110 but it’s not a bzzzz most of the time haha

This is the Jen 2 section, get outta here with your peasant, manly sounding, Gen 1.

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Since we revived this thread, will installing this exhaust tip make my truck roll coal?

https://sinisterdiesel.com/i-158836...5-exhaust-tip-5-to-6.html?ref=category:979229

artip3withlogo.jpg