Rogue Racing Throttle Bumper w/Radius Lighting Package Deal!**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blkjaxx

Reaction score
I am in one of the unfortunate states that require a front plate. Are there any pictures of this bumper with a front license plate?

englishrodder

Reaction score
Received my front and rear bumpers today - Thanks Rogue :)

Question on the rear bumper, the cut outs for the reversing sensors should all the holes be the same? (Mines a 2012 and doesn't currently have any, so want to fill the holes with the sensors even if i cant get them to work)

Hope to fit the bumpers over the long weekend

Thanks
David

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received my front and rear bumpers today - Thanks Rogue :) Question on the rear bumper, the cut outs for the reversing sensors should all the holes be the same? (Mines a 2012 and doesn't currently have any, so want to fill the holes with the sensors even if i cant get them to work) Hope to fit the bumpers over the long weekend Thanks David

David,

Give me a call 855-757-6483. I need your last name to look up order & we can go over.

- Thanks
Christine

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

OP
OP
Rogue Racing

Rogue Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Rogue Racing

What's the weight of the Throttle Front Bumper with lights?

Also, what's the weight of the Rebel Series Front Bumper?

How much longer are you going to run your "sale" on the Throttle?

The Throttle is 111 with lights, those have a 4 week lead time.
The Rebel is 87 with lights, we are currently redesigning & updating that style so and will be releasing soon.
Throttle Sale is running through September 20th (end of Raptoberfest)
Please feel free to call if you have any questions.

Thanks!,
Christine

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Got mine and it's beautiful!!! Hope to install next Saturday and take pics.
Awesome! Email some too.
[email protected]

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Throttle is 111 with lights, those have a 4 week lead time.
The Rebel is 87 with lights, we are currently redesigning & updating that style so and will be releasing soon.
Throttle Sale is running through September 20th (end of Raptoberfest)
Please feel free to call if you have any questions.

Thanks!,
Christine

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

Awesome! Email some too.
[email protected]

I can't speak for the Rebel bumper but the Throttle is simply a work of art. Very well made and fits the look of the Raptor perfect. I wanted an aftermarket bumper that did not look like a bull bar or something just welded together for protection. The Throttle looks so good with the lines of the Raptor. Now I was worried a bit about the lights as they are not Vision X or Rigid or an name brand I have heard of. Listen these lights are really heavy duty and appear to be made very well. I guess time will tell on them but they are just as well made by looking at them as my Rigids. The bumper with lights looks to be about 15 pounds more than stock bumper with no lights. So you add lights, two 40 inch bars, your probably looking at no more than 5 pounds difference. All in all I am very pleased so far. I will be installing it this coming Tuesday. I will post some pics and talk about installation.