Black Friday Savings Starts NOW at www.Apollo-Optics.com | Baja Designs, COBB, VenomRex and more!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's hard to believe that's it's already that time of year again, but the deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday are starting!

We've itemized the list below in alphabetical order by brand. This list will continue to be updated as more brands start their sales, so make sure to subscribe to this thread for updates!

Addictive Desert Designs
Forum Only Special!
Purchase a front/rear ADD bumper combo with lighting, get discounted pricing on bumpers, free freight, and a free pair of Rigid Radiance pods for the rear bumper!
Link: MUST PM, EMAIL sales @ apollo-optics.com, or call for this discount
Date: 11/24-12/2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baja Designs

BD_BlkFri_Card_2020c-2.jpg

Black Friday rebates are back! Full line-up of discounts is above. And there is no limit to the savings. For example, if you buy a fog light kit, that's 2 pairs of Squadron lights and 1 pair of S2 lights. Each pair qualifies for a $50 mail-in rebate so you get $150 back on your fog kit purchase. The 30" S8 kit qualifies you for a $150 rebate as well. 10" OnX6+ kit gets you $75 back. Reverse Kit gets you $50 back. You see where I'm going with this :D

Shop Baja Designs Raptor Kits: https://www.apollo-optics.com/collections/model-ford-raptor/baja-designs
Shop Baja Designs full list of products here: https://www.apollo-optics.com/collections/type-lights/baja-designs

Sale Ends: Monday, 11/30

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COBB Tuning

1-31.jpg
Save 10% OFF all COBB Tuning Products!

Link: https://www.apollo-optics.com/collections/cobb-tuning
You can also PM or EMAIL sales @ apollo-optics.com

Prices are marked down on site, no coupon code required.

Date: 11/27-11/30

fifteen52
Buy 3, Get 1 Free on fifteen52 Wheels!

7a4fefeb-82b2-4256-b748-cca0eea86078.jpg

All fifteen52 wheels are on sale! We have the full line-up of 6x135 bolt pattern wheels on our site for the Ford 6-lug. This deal applies to both in stock and out of stock wheels. Any out of stock wheels are on order with an early December ETA. So you can place a preorder while still taking advantage of this sale! If you have a question about stock, please reach out! You must buy 4 wheels to take advantage of this sale, discount is added in cart! No coupon code required.

Link: https://www.apollo-optics.com/collections/fifteen52

Date: 11/16-11/30

VenomRex
Take 15% OFF VenomRex Wheels!
In stock only.

e41968fc-ddad-4d92-86bb-8bf8a4862cca.jpg

This sale is limited to ONLY wheels that are currently in stock! The following wheels are in stock:
  • VR-601 - Desert Bronze and Brushed Graphite ONLY (Carbon Graphite and Mystic Black sold out)
  • VR-602 20" - Carbon Graphite and Desert Bronze ONLY (Mystic Black sold out)
  • VR-602 17" - All finishes in stock
  • VR-604 - All finishes in stock
Link: https://www.apollo-optics.com/collections/vorsteiner

No coupon code required. Prices are marked down on site.

Date: 11/16-11/30

Last edited:
OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just placed an order for some new wheels, thanks for putting the sale info on here.

Thank you, sir! We got the backorder placed for you. Wheels are due in early to mid-December. But you're locked in at your discounted rate!

subscribed...hopefully from bumper deals and 20" light bar deals

Any chance for a deal on the e&g console vault

Gents, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss some options!

Cmozz

Reaction score
Just a word of support for Nick & Apollo Optics for anyone on the fence - he’s offered top-notch support and advice as I’ve been building up my truck. A+ operation & will continue ordering all my gear from him!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a word of support for Nick & Apollo Optics for anyone on the fence - he’s offered top-notch support and advice as I’ve been building up my truck. A+ operation & will continue ordering all my gear from him!

Thank you for your kind words and support!

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there any big difference between the Baja XL80s on an a-pillar mount and the VisionX LED Light Cannons on the same mount?