Rogue Racing Spare Tire Carrier and Bed Support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We don't have a kit sitting on a shelf. So they're being produced and we'll post photos accordingly. I'm having them shipped to me for @t_j as he has a busy travel schedule coming up, so I'll also snap a few pictures as well.

Those boxes better be wrapped up just the way they arrived after you open them take pictures and seal them back up. You can't be taking away the joy of opening boxes like that!

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Do you have pics with the tires off?

blank-flag.gif

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Those boxes better be wrapped up just the way they arrived after you open them take pictures and seal them back up. You can't be taking away the joy of opening boxes like that!

I'll FaceTime with you.

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
I'm digging this. Will it fit a 37". Only thing I would change would be making the handles detachable with a pin or or maybe a set screw. It would keep those long handles out of the way for us guys who are constantly in and out of the bed for tools or hauling dirt bikes. Plus it would make it a lot harder to steal your spare. Definitely interested. I'd like to see a kit uninstalled to see the hidden bracing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I'm digging this. Will it fit a 37". Only thing I would change would be making the handles detachable with a pin or or maybe a set screw. It would keep those long handles out of the way for us guys who are constantly in and out of the bed for tools or hauling dirt bikes. Plus it would make it a lot harder to steal your spare. Definitely interested. I'd like to see a kit uninstalled to see the hidden bracing.

Yes, these can hold up to 37"s.

Eco-Beast

Reaction score
Thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

One more question. Can you get the bed support without spare carrier? And what's would it cost?

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

One more question. Can you get the bed support without spare carrier? And what's would it cost?

Not at this time. There are other companies that make a bed support that would be far cheaper than what we could produce this for.