Rogue Racing Spare Tire Carrier and Bed Support

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So here are my post install notes:

- Required people 2
- Install complexity 3-4 beers post completion plus a 6 pack for your helper
- Check your bed bolts before installation time so you don't end up wasting time welding a socket to a stripped bolt (luckily I have a few spare bolts hanging around)

Some thoughts:

- There was some heat warpage of the drivers side frame that made it very difficult to get everything into place without the help of some additional clamps.

- The disk on the tie down handle is to small for a method wheel it slips through the center allowing the handle to mar the inside lip of the wheel

- Although stated otherwise it will not fully work with a roll-x cover, the rails for the cover touch the side of the tire and could cause wear to the sidewall if there was any movement

Overall I am VERY pleased with the product and will be working out a solution to the center hole problem.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm, any future options of maybe bed support setup on both sides but with for a single-spare tire mounted laying flat in the center-rear of the bed? Or a custom order perhaps?

OP
OP
Jimbo

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Hmm, any future options of maybe bed support setup on both sides but with for a single-spare tire mounted laying flat in the center-rear of the bed? Or a custom order perhaps?

I'm sure we could, but then you're really limiting the other bed space, but it's up to you!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a plate in behind the inner box side where it's bolted on where the wheel would sit?

Never mind, I just seen it in one of the pictures ;)

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure we could, but then you're really limiting the other bed space, but it's up to you!

Good point, or perhaps just one spare that can be mounted flat on the passenger side, I'd go for something like that.