Road to the Canyon Rim - Smoky Hollow Wilderness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MPRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics. But no pics of “Jake”, just his more skittish legged relative? Looks like ur gonna have to hit the detailer again too, hope u signed up for that monthly special where u get the discount for repeat visits in the same month, lol! U lead a charmed life there big guy, getting to play in the worlds best sandbox all the time! Keep the fun pics coming for the rest of us that live vicariously thru ur exploits!

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words. I am blessed to have lived the majority of my life out west and have an amazing wife that lets me wander without guilt. I bitch about Vegas probably more than I should. It’s a fantastic Base Camp if you love Off-Roading and 4xFoot Travel.
I never share the images I capture to say “look at my ManBun” but to say..Look What Our Incredible Country has to offer you and your Raptor if you get the chance.
Although I usually only give ”General Locations within the FJB Trail System“ all you ever have to do is Message me and I will always help you out. I’ve seen what the internet has done to some of my favorite places:(
I feel that half the fun is looking at the map and seeing what’s out there, or turning down a dirt road and seeing where it takes me.
Being a detailed planner, this was a hard thing to learn but it has rewarded me with some spectacular sights.