GEN 2 Revised SDHQ A Pillar Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This truck is running Rigid Dually XLs on the revised SDHQ a pillar brackets that allow you to run bigger lights on the a pillars without interfering with the antenna. I was able to move my lights inward on the old brackets but that only introduced new problems so I will also be getting the revised brackets. You can see pictures of my install on my build thread through the link in my signature.

These brackets require no drilling and it's an easy install for anyone

0b11601f9ba3854b49344b5cee280e70.jpg
06e2c0867f4e845e17c1d2ba4c1f20a3.jpg
a71d2d03d6ec32013724aa0fc1220a42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wouldn't happen to have any pics of the brackets and how they attach while you where putting it together, would you?

THX

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Pro tip to anyone installing these bad boys: cover up that hole that goes into the fender with some tape or something, you just might save a socket. If you already lost a socket to the fender, the parts guy at my dealership says there's an easy way to get them out. I'll try that this weekend and I'll get pictures of how to do it and what to cover up.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amen to the above stmt... Yes jam a rag in there, gotta pop the flares off to get to some of the liner fasteners, but all ears on learning about the easier access :)

I would have sacrificed a socket, sadly I dropped the hook hinge bolt

Last edited:
OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amen to the above stmt... Yes jam a rag in there, gotta pop the flares off to get to some of the liner fasteners, but all ears on learning about the easier access :)

I would have sacrificed a socket, sadly I dropped the hook hinge bolt

You need to take the wheel off so I'm going to do it when my center caps come in hopefully soon. I'll get pics and post up details to try to make it easy.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds good, look forward to seeing. I likely need to get these revised ones, my early ones look pretty wankster with XL brackets offset (wanted to keep my antenna in play)