GEN 2 Revised SDHQ A Pillar Brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Another pro tip: If your lights are sitting at an angle, just loosen all the mounting bolts, make sure everything is level, then tighten.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I'm thinking of getting the A pillar mounts and some Squadron Pros but not sure what beam to get. What did most of y'all go with?
I will eventually have a bumper with a 40" Onx6 on it if that will change what beam I should have up on the A pillar.

OP
OP
dude1782

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I'm thinking of getting the A pillar mounts and some Squadron Pros but not sure what beam to get. What did most of y'all go with?
I will eventually have a bumper with a 40" Onx6 on it if that will change what beam I should have up on the A pillar.

What's cool about Baja designs is it's all in the lens and they're easy to change. For now you should run a combo lens for the best coverage and when you get the light bar change them out for spot lenses.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This truck is running Rigid Dually XLs on the revised SDHQ a pillar brackets that allow you to run bigger lights on the a pillars without interfering with the antenna. I was able to move my lights inward on the old brackets but that only introduced new problems so I will also be getting the revised brackets. You can see pictures of my install on my build thread through the link in my signature.

These brackets require no drilling and it's an easy install for anyone

0b11601f9ba3854b49344b5cee280e70.jpg
06e2c0867f4e845e17c1d2ba4c1f20a3.jpg
a71d2d03d6ec32013724aa0fc1220a42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone explain why these brackets are 2 piece units? I understand the small part can be adjusted but having that screw there means it can potentially get loose and the light will loosen/flop.

My point is, all of the lights have brackets which offer the same adjustment (up and down). I would think a 1-piece bracket would be much better.

Any comments on this?