Reuse TPMS sensors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NH Bad Rap

Reaction score
I've got new wheels and tires on order. I'd like to swap them next winter back to stock so I need another set of sensors. Are all the newer model F150's using the same sensors or is there a specific one I need for the raptor?

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same as the gen2 they can actually pull out the sensors from stock wheels and reuse on your new wheels

TexasAggie94

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Gen2 had 2 different part numbers for the TPMS, at least. They used different frequencies, so your scenario is entirely plausible. IIRC, the ’17 had 2 possible TPMS, maybe the 18, but I think after the ’18 or so MY they were the same. I know when I got wheels I had to double check the part number and order up new ones, I went to 6 tires, all rocking TPMS. Typically the spare doesn’t have one stock.

Otherwise, yes, you can repurpose the TPMS to new wheels if you want.
Sir, I have moved to 6 wheels and want to buy a couple TPMS for the two wheels but as you have mentioned there appear to be two versions that work on a 2019; 433 mHz and 325 mHz. Any idea which one I would need for my 2019?

8250_RPM

Reaction score
Anyone know if I can reuse my stock tpms sensors with new wheels?
Yes, you can.

Side note: since I kept my stock wheels/tires and the installer didn't have to unmount, they just threw in six new TPMS sensors at no additional cost. Not sure what your situation is but Discount Tire took good care of me.