GEN 2 Retractable Tonneau Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Romel

Reaction score
Hey, new guy here!

Just got a 2018 Raptor SuperCrew.

I’m looking for a Retractable Tonneau Cover as the title says.

I’d like one that best fits my truck and requires no modifications to my bed (like drilling a hole for a drain plug).

I’m handy with tools, so a self Install would be good, but not necessary.

So guys, please let me know what’s best out there!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Retrax is on sale and ends today. This has gotta be the best deal we have, I have never seen them this low, ever.

It does have tubes but just don't run them to the outside, just run them to the corners.

If you want a quick price, just PM.

CHMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, new guy here!

Just got a 2018 Raptor SuperCrew.

I’m looking for a Retractable Tonneau Cover as the title says.

I’d like one that best fits my truck and requires no modifications to my bed (like drilling a hole for a drain plug).

I’m handy with tools, so a self Install would be good, but not necessary.

So guys, please let me know what’s best out there!

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Retrax is on sale and ends today. This has gotta be the best deal we have, I have never seen them this low, ever.

It does have tubes but just don't run them to the outside, just run them to the corners.

+1 for the retrax and supporting freedom motor sports. Rick got my last order fired off in less than an hour from start to finish, some top tier customer service.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Too late for the sale?

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Retrax Pro XR. So far so good. Only complaints are that it doesn't have a way to unlock it from the inside and there is no pull rope on it when its fully open to pull it back closed. Both are minor things but its the best choice if you want to mount a bed rack on top.

Yeti Rojo

Reaction score
I'm really happy w/ my ReTrax. I like it much better than the RollNLock that I had on my Platinum. That said, I'd stay away from the electric one...I went through 3 of them before I had the installer swap it out for the manual one and a refund of the price difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc