Reputable shop in SoCal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

erniecsays

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello again everyone.

Looking to level out my newly acquired Gen 3. Going with the Camburg perch, probably UCA while I’m at it to prep for 37s.

I’ve built trucks before, not afraid of wrenching… frankly just lazy!

Hollered at 88Rotors but they didn’t want to touch the truck, Camburg is too busy.

Any shops youve have a positive experience with and would recommend? Please send my way!

much appreciated.

bobbylights

Reaction score
Hello again everyone.

Looking to level out my newly acquired Gen 3. Going with the Camburg perch, probably UCA while I’m at it to prep for 37s.

Hollered at 88Rotors but they didn’t want to touch the truck, Camburg is too busy.

Any shops youve have a positive experience with and would recommend? Please send my way!

much appreciated.
Baja HQ does a good job. I’ve sent several trucks there. It’s in San Juan Capistrano.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello again everyone.

much appreciated.
Where in so cal? Do you already have aftermarket wheels, pretty sure you can’t fit the Camburg UCA with stock wheels.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

much appreciated.
I didn't really notice front end rake on the Gen 3. Is it there enough to require a leveling kit?