REPTAR has ARRIVED!!!!! 159 days of waiting is over!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pic of my parking spot at work.

I'm still going 180* from my old habbits, before I'd be pissed if I didn't get the end parking spot in the paved area of the lot. Always worried about curbing my rims, bottoming out on pot holes, or scraping the bumper on entrance ramps. Now I'm cutting across a field and parking on the dirt hill lol. It's hard to break old habbits. Especially how nice and luxurious the interior is, I have to keep reminding myself the exterior is uber-capable for going off the pavement lol.

That's funny. I plan to copy this parking Job somehow at my office once mine arrives. Congrats!

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey therapy brother - LOOKS AWESOME!!! Did you see "WAC45" on the post above? 09/02 and STILL no build date!! Man he will beat our record unfortunately!! Man thats torture!! Now we can actually start posting stuff other than vin numbers and build dates - LOL. I STILL cant get over how incredible this truck handles!! I tow a large bass boat around the Carolinas and this dude pulls like a dream!!! FORD engineering has NAILED this truck!!:peace::peace:

raptor2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. Mine gets built week of Feb. 6, same color and interior. I can't wait.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep I knew it'd be worth the wait in the end, thats why I never once second guessed placing my order, I just wasn't happy how long Ford took to pull it. Thankfully for guys like Randy there were good sides to the process having him there as a person I could trust and never have to second guess unlike some dealerships.

Hey therapy brother - LOOKS AWESOME!!! Did you see "WAC45" on the post above? 09/02 and STILL no build date!! Man he will beat our record unfortunately!! Man thats torture!! Now we can actually start posting stuff other than vin numbers and build dates - LOL. I STILL cant get over how incredible this truck handles!! I tow a large bass boat around the Carolinas and this dude pulls like a dream!!! FORD engineering has NAILED this truck!!:peace::peace:

Yeah I think some of those guys may beat our waits, but hopefully not by too long just for the sake if NOBODY should have to wait that long! Did anybody see the F-150 Factory show last night on Nat Geo? THe Raptors get assembled right alongside everything else, no reason for them to be held up, they don't wait and do a batch of them at once or anything.

Already got modding underway. My bedrug is installed, and my bakflip. THe clearbra is being installed as I type this. The truck was about 1/4" too tall to fit in the garage, so I had to tape blankets up to create a wall around the truck to keep the cold air out lol, just have the nose in the garage.

Once he's done I'll put the rest of my small mods on.

I've got about 170 miles on the odometer so far. We took it out Saturday to get suits for my wedding. It was me, 3 of my groomsmen, and my fiance, and all 5 of us fit perfectly comfortably in the Raptor driving all around yesterday. Can't beat that!

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TTT!

Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary for finally getting my raptor after the long *** wait! LOL!

1 year, ~13,500 miles, and still loving the truck just as much as day 1!

Mods in the past year:
-Clear bra
-Tint
-Line-X rear wheel wells
-Bedrug
-Bakflip f1
-Bakbox
-Weathertech liners
-Locking tailgate actuator
-Tailgate hinge lock
-Painted rear oval surround
-Mid perch mod
-CF Ford grille overlay decals
-Roush catback w/ powdercoated tips
-Rigid flush mount LED reverse lights in the bumper
-Polyfill in the subbox

Not a bad year! lol. Mods in the work for this year are full LED lighting for exterior and interior, and eventually maybe a 40" bar for behind the grille?! And some 2013 Ducati/Raptor Retrofit headlights?! :D

Anyway Thanks again Randy! Still having a blast in this badazz ride!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's awesome! It helps me get through the wait knowing that once it arrives, it will be a glorious time for a long time! I like your mods and I can see myself doing quite a few of the ones you've already done. I've already ordered the Roush Cat-back and I'm looking into the Bedrug and Bakflip F1, clear bra type for the front for sure, tint, AMSOIL for underneath. Your plan for the upcoming year looks great too! Enjoy!!