RELIABLE AIR CONDITIONER FOR TRUCK BED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a very reliable AC unit for the truck bed. I own two Raptors, 2019 and 2021. Both are equipped with Smart Caps. I go everywhere with my 90 pound Malinois. I just acquired a Malinois puppy. After the pup matures, the rear passenger compartment will not be large enough for both dogs. I would like two A/C units, one for each truck. Because I am OCD about my dogs and know some dogs have cooked when AC units failed, I want the AC unit to be monitored in real time, when truck is in motion and parked. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated!

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have AC power in your bed? Could just plug in a small portable unit (giggity).
In the 2021, I have the power gizmo that came with the truck. The question is, do you know an AC unit that can be monitored when the truck is in motion? Ideally, I want to monitor it when parked as well.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
In the 2021, I have the power gizmo that came with the truck. The question is, do you know an AC unit that can be monitored when the truck is in motion? Ideally, I want to monitor it when parked as well.
I'd probably just buy a separate monitoring system. This one runs off the verizon network and gives real time texts and emails when temps reach your preset limits.

1686600441195.png

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you are leaving your truck running while you’re gone? I bet we know how that will turn out.