Truck is lugging and air conditioner in and out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Techman

Reaction score
I have noticed for the last month the truck is lugging a bit. Almost like its in the wrong gear and the rpms are too low. Also, the air conditioner is in and out. As in sometimes it seems fine. Others it's blowing hot air at me. I changed the gas 3 time, changed the plugs (75,000 miles on original), and checked the charge on the AC. Nothing wrong and no improvement. Any ideas???

Jango

Reaction score
I am having simialr issues with my 2014 Raptor but havnt done any work yet, thought id poke around here first

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have noticed for the last month the truck is lugging a bit. Almost like its in the wrong gear and the rpms are too low. Also, the air conditioner is in and out. As in sometimes it seems fine. Others it's blowing hot air at me. I changed the gas 3 time, changed the plugs (75,000 miles on original), and checked the charge on the AC. Nothing wrong and no improvement. Any ideas???
You figure it out yet? Plugged condenser/evaporator?