Recent delivery term/rate financing question.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gambita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396568655.248444.jpg
Wow just saw this --->1.24% at DCU up to 65 months , new car purchase or refinace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can you please give me the details how you went about this. I'm going to pick up my ride next week and I'm gonna finance thru USAA. Thanks!

First, ask your dealership if they would participate in the program if you submitted the paperwork.

Next, go to the USAA Car Buying Service webpage and configure a Raptor. Type in your DEALERSHIPS zipcode. The next screen will show all the dealerships in the area but since you typed in your dealerships zipcode, the first hit should say 0.0 miles.

Finally, uncheck all the other dealerships so you don't get spammed and then submit the form. Your dealership then needs to respond to the request and you'll have a page to print out with a bar code on it to take to the dealership when you go to pick up the truck.

Keep in mind though, the 0.50% off the rate was a promotion for using the car buying service so make sure there is still a promotion first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk