Rebelle Rally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fts

Reaction score
So the Rebelle Rally is about to get underway, but I wonder why no one picked the Raptor or even the F150 as their choice of vehicle. There are a couple of new Broncos, one classic Bronco, lost of Jeeps, Tacos and Nissans. There is even one Rivian R1T, one older Porsche Cayenne, a Ranger, but no Raptors (or any RAMs for that matter).

The rally is held in Colorado, right around Lake Mead, so I would have assumed a Raptor would have been a natural choice. Disappointing.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The rally is held in Colorado, right around Lake Mead, so I would have assumed a Raptor would have been a natural choice. Disappointing.

You do know that Lake Mead is nowhere near Colorado, right?

But I agree, a Raptor would seem a natural for the rally

OP
OP
F

fts

Reaction score
Yes, of course, but I think they are headed to CO, but I haven’t checked the exact route.

OP
OP
F

fts

Reaction score
Interestingly, based on current standings, three of the top four are either hybrid (Rubicon 4Xe) or full electric (Rivian R1T). Third place is the Shelby Hall Bronco.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc