GEN 2 Rear seat uplatch inoperative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NHnewbie

Reaction score
The latch which holds the driver side rear seat bottom in the up position does not engage on my 2018 SCrew. Seat stays up but no need to pull the release lever to lower. Pax side works as expected. Haven't dug into it yet. This is the only squawk so far (first 500 miles).

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The latch which holds the driver side rear seat bottom in the up position does not engage on my 2018 SCrew. Seat stays up but no need to pull the release lever to lower. Pax side works as expected. Haven't dug into it yet. This is the only squawk so far (first 500 miles).

Mine does the same, you have to push the seat up further (more force required) it will lock into place.

OP
OP
N

NHnewbie

Reaction score
"you have to push the seat up further (more force required) it will lock into place"

Thanks! Worked!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If you’ve stuffed a bunch of want to have stuff behind the seats, you’ll need to push even harder to get the seat to latch :)