Rear seat Quick help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dilmorecg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one of the QC issues I have with my truck. Mine is actually a little off kilter. So one corner at the top sticks out more than the other. I have a car seat in mine...and will for a long time now...so it doesn't really bother me.

BrttClne22

Reaction score
Glad this came up, I was thinking of having them look at mine. Mine is bad enough that it's noticeably harder to get the seat to latch on that side.

Plasterman

Reaction score
Mine sits pretty tight on mine. I had a platinum before and it stuck out about an inch or more. If I hit the breaks hard it would flip down. Annoyed the shit outta me tbh. I think it’s during assembly. The felt behind it is stapled too tight and won’t let it sit in deep enough is what I noticed. Only way to fix is take it apart and reattach with more slack.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got an outtie. Thought of it being a lousy fitment. But most trucks I have seen are like it and I almost hate dealerships Messing with a new factory vehicle unless it’s really necessary.

18LeadfootNNJ

Reaction score
It’s an outie on my new 19 delivered today. The felt is staples too tight, probably made/designed it that way so if it’s used over time, after the felt break in it will sit flush.....just my guess