rear light above rear door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what module controls the dome light in our trucks, im trying to treble shoot a read passenger dome light that sometimes won't shut off ,won't turn on ,acting weird for a couple of months ,don't think its the light ,I think its a control issue .

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I figured out the issue ,its the lightning control module ,anyone know its location ?

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1)There is no lighting control module.
2) If it where the module, wouldn’t all of the lights fed via the module have the issue?

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u would think so ,but who knows .there is a lighting control module ,located under the center console ,I am just going to replace the light as its cheap ,but its most likely a control issue .

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
u would think so ,but who knows .there is a lighting control module ,located under the center console ,I am just going to replace the light as its cheap ,but its most likely a control issue .

Where do you see this module?

OP
OP
G

greatone99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if u go on a fords oem parts site u can find it ,someone else on here had a bad one as well .the whole floor console needs to be removed ,its under it ,pro mounted to the floor