RCE : Raptoberfest 2014 Pre-Ordering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lastwish

Reaction score
I think I miss understood. Im fine with say blue stitching holding the leather together. But I wanted white lettering embroidered on it. So that won't be a problem right?

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I think I miss understood. Im fine with say blue stitching holding the leather together. But I wanted white lettering embroidered on it. So that won't be a problem right?

Oh no problem at all! We will have all our spools of thread there. We have any color and several shades of each. And white is very popular anyway so we keep many many spools of white. We will have blue stitch on hand at Raptoberfest

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

jason07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir, no problem. I can get gray stitch. It looks good. Its not a dark gray, more on the lighter side.

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

The blue I have looks very close to the blue accent interior raptors. I'm trying to get my supplier to stitch them with a color thread that matches exact

I want to do this. What do you need from me?

jason07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! If you are getting visors or a gauge cluster done, you will need to let me know so I can order them. I keep console leather in stock but not gauge cluster or visor covers.

I'm just doing the console for now. I do like that gauge cluster though.

I may let you know on the cluster.