Rattler Announcement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've brought this up numerous times....Jim Farley is a very smart person however I think with the current supply issues it would be better if Ford stopped making a new trim on any vehicle until they can complete or minimize wait time with current orders. If they keep continuing down this path with current fuel prices (coupled with ADM, which they can do little about) then I will shed "F" stock.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've brought this up numerous times....Jim Farley is a very smart person however I think with the current supply issues it would be better if Ford stopped making a new trim on any vehicle until they can complete or minimize wait time with current orders. If they keep continuing down this path with current fuel prices (coupled with ADM, which they can do little about) then I will shed "F" stock.
They are making a truck that uses less chips and has off roady tires as an option

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

While Ford does need to deliver at some point, it also seems pretty clear that making promises for the future is a good way to raise stock values and bring in a lot of of pre order cash. At least right now.

It also seems like the cost of providing a a ton of options on your vehicles isn't what it used to be. No one Ford offers this volume of trims and options, 20 years ago. Way to0 costly to design, build, manage supply/inventory (not that it's great right now), etc. But not so much anymore. And consumers really want to feel like their vehicles are custom designed just for them.