Raptor Values May Plummet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hate the trite saying, but it is what it is. What’s happening in Ukraine is sickening and very sad. I feel very badly for those poor people, much worse than I feel for having to pay high gas prices. That should be the worst of my problems.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
True if you have a Raptor you’re a zombie at the pump lol you just fill it up and pay like nothing happened. I mean my first weeks of ownership were shocking but I’m used to it now. Working from home also helps. :33:
Ten years ago I was hitting $120 fill ups pretty regularly with my Dodge. And getting 12-13mpg. I have yet to go much over $100 and I'm getting 16-18mpg. Life is pretty fu*king good.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ten years ago I was hitting $120 fill ups pretty regularly with my Dodge. And getting 12-13mpg. I have yet to go much over $100 and I'm getting 16-18mpg. Life is pretty fu*king good.

it's manageable for a lot of people, but if you have an older used truck, on a $10 hour salary, it's a disaster. When it reaches $5 a gallon, it's going to be $150 for one tank, or 15 hours of work.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
it's manageable for a lot of people, but if you have an older used truck, on a $10 hour salary, it's a disaster. When it reaches $5 a gallon, it's going to be $150 for one tank, or 15 hours of work.
Good point. My wife just got back from the grocery store and she was worrying about how poor people are going to eat. It's not just gas. Or cars. Or fuel. Or housing. :(

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Putin's fault on the gas prices
American shopper's fault for buying more food
Truck drivers don't want to work
COVID started in a wet market
This cloth will protect you

Am I missing any other recent lies from the government?

Remember the most feared words are, "I'm from the government and here to help."

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rising gasoline prices could cause Raptor values to plummet - other trucks and SUV's with low fuel economy also. It looks like gasoline is headed for $6.00 / gal due to the war in the Ukraine and they aren't likely to come back down any time soon. I wasn't planning on selling anyway, so I can live with that. I also have another car that I can drive when economy is the prime concern. That could be good news if you're looking for a Raptor but not so good if you're selling or it's the only thing you have to drive.
6.00 a gallon lol that was two days ago! I did say it will be 10.00 and Im usually 70 % on my speculations!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
6.00 a gallon lol that was two days ago! I did say it will be 10.00 and Im usually 70 % on my speculations!

You'd probably be a higher percentage if you didn't eat so many crayons. And why are the red ones always gone? (Asking for a friend).

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You'd probably be a higher percentage if you didn't eat so many crayons. And why are the red ones always gone? (Asking for a friend).
Why Red crayons ? You mean sonic orange.It will hit 9 or 10. It hit 6 plus in 2 days!