Raptor trade in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell, just start the rabbit hole of modding and put that 24k into suspension, tuning, etc...
WCGW?

I agree with the rest. Keep the 18. Get a beater if you want to keep mileage off it.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
It already has 110k on it, there is no keeping the mileage off. No way I would buy a beater to daily.
I love driving a raptor no matter how many miles are on it. What if a buddy sees you driving the beater? lol. You're already past the biggest value hump, it's gonna start leveling off.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
It already has 110k on it, there is no keeping the mileage off. No way I would buy a beater to daily.
I love driving a raptor no matter how many miles are on it. What if a buddy sees you driving the beater? lol. You're already past the biggest value hump, it's gonna start leveling off.

I drive a beater. Has 226k miles...

20230716_131908.jpg

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 17 just turned 115k, I've decided that I'll repair/replace as needed and see how far I can take it, I've been through my challenges and still love the truck.
After reading through umpteen post on here, I've learned that each Raptor is almost individual and if you get a good one that you know and trust, it's worth the effort to keep up with it.

"The Devil you know is better then the Devil don't "