Raptor Shipping Companies

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can see you stole a car in Kent OH. Congrats
Hope you got atleast $6k under MSRP.? If you didn't, then go to klabenfordonline and snatch one
Only white scab with CA emissions without all the options I didn't want. If you have 6k in add ons you didnt want, a $6000 savings doesn't mean Jack... I saved over 6K from the same equipped 2019. Your an "engineer", you do the math. You would come into this thread spouting the same BS you do in every other thread and with 0 help about the posted question. Get a life dude.
You are right. I will leave you alone sorry for the disturbance. But you should have bought a 2019 version. Take care

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You are right. I will leave you alone sorry for the disturbance. But you should have bought a 2019 version. Take care

So now you are changing your story, the story you've been telling everyone that 2019's are hard riding pieces of shit ? LOL

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

This is comedy gold, the shit that comes out of your mouth (keyboard)!

On topic, if you know a fire fighter or cop that you trust, give them the plane ticket and have them drive it back for expenses plus a few bucks. A good friend does this with auction vehicles, works out well. Extra miles on a new truck but at least you'll know when it gets picked up and dropped off. Does hopefully remove some the anxiety of damage in transit.

May not be the best option in your case, but still an option.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still don’t understand going to look at a 60,000$ truck........... just buy the ****** and ship it back to yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

mattrofact

Reaction score
I still don’t understand going to look at a 60,000$ truck........... just buy the ****** and ship it back to yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 reasons. 1 I want to see it before it goes on the truck, if there are blemishes or scratches that need to be fixed then I can make sure the dealer does them, the second it goes on that truck a dealer will blame the shipper. Guaranteed.
Second, my dad’s entire side of the family is in Kent, so I’ll be seeing them for the first time in ages.

You don’t need to understand it. Having more points on a southwest account than I know what to do with as well as a companion pass probably has me flying places most people wouldn’t understand with someone tagging along for free...

EVOVII

Reaction score
I’ve had good luck with Lucky Star Auto Transport. Zoly is the owner/operator so no need to deal with brokers. His number is 408-771-5623 (based out of San Jose). He moved several cars for me cross country including my raptor without a scratch.

Uncas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve used National Transport (open car hauler) three times for the GEN1, they were great and cheaper than the moving company. Just tell them it’s a Raptor so they send the right truck. I didn’t use an enclosed transport. I drove the 18 SCREW from VA to CO because I had to pull a trailer.

infinitereality

SLC IR/8
Reaction score
I just shipped my Superlite Coupe from Louisiana to Connecticut thru Stewart Transport (enclosed trailer) and was 1650 miles $1800. I also shipped the same car from Michigan to Louisiana which was about 300 miles less for $1300 thru the same company. I recommend them for sure, as for Todd if you call. Prices you got are definitely a good rate. Whatever transport you use, make sure they're licensed and bonded.

When it gets shipped back to me completed from Connecticut, I think this time I'll use Innercity. Mainly because of the trucks they use so no ramps are used to get on/off the truck and the SLC is extremely low.

I was in similar boat as you beginning of November. I found my Audi S7 in Las Vegas and couldn't pass it up. Flew out there and drove it home 1550 miles. 3 days of easy solo driving, zero regrets doing it. Very happy I decided to purchase that car and drive it back.

OP
OP
M

mattrofact

Reaction score
In the end I went with Auto Shipping Group, a broker, wound up being picked up by So Com Equipment Rental. ASG had pretty poor communication to be honest, by phone they were okay, but once the truck picked up the car they went radio silent.

However, So Com, was absolutely awesome, it was a one man outfit with a ram 3500 and a 3 car trailer. Made it from Ohio to Cali in 3 days.

All in all, happy with everything and truck came in perfect shape. Total cost was $1400.