Raptor searching in Phoenix

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a previous Jeep owner and looking for a Raptor here in the Phoenix area. My biggest question is ne or used and if used whats the major differences between the years?

I looked for a while at some used ones but they hold their price so well it is really worth the stretch to get a new one. New truck smell is addictive!

Nemesis

Reaction score
I got my Raptor at Peoria Ford. I went though the Fleet department (Tracy). I called every dealer in town and even some out of town looking for $500 over invoice. Peoria Ford Finally agreed and I got a managers signature on the order form to make sure I was locked in at that price. I ended up getting it at invoice due to a paperwork error on their part.

I would just call all the dealerships and talk to the Fleet/Internet sales department people and tell them what you want and see if they will play ball.

Once you start getting offers try playing different dealers off one another. I had an order spot at Redlands for $500 over invoice but I didn't want to deal with the stupid Cali taxes, so I used that quote to negotiate with the local dealerships.

OP
OP
D

Dante

Reaction score
I got my Raptor at Peoria Ford. I went though the Fleet department (Tracy). I called every dealer in town and even some out of town looking for $500 over invoice. Peoria Ford Finally agreed and I got a managers signature on the order form to make sure I was locked in at that price. I ended up getting it at invoice due to a paperwork error on their part.

I would just call all the dealerships and talk to the Fleet/Internet sales department people and tell them what you want and see if they will play ball.

Once you start getting offers try playing different dealers off one another. I had an order spot at Redlands for $500 over invoice but I didn't want to deal with the stupid Cali taxes, so I used that quote to negotiate with the local dealerships.

thanks, I appreciate the input. I'll keep you informed of my progress and plan

debordj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked for a while at some used ones but they hold their price so well it is really worth the stretch to get a new one. New truck smell is addictive!

THIS! Used prices are not much less than a new Raptor (ordered at just above invoice and waited on). From my experience here in So Cal.