Raptor Roundup in Vegas!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike McNellis

Ford Rep
Reaction score
If anyone has any last minute questions, I'll check back after dinner. It will be an early night for me as we have a big day tomorrow.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Mike!!!! Looking forward to the event!

(One question I had was whether helmets would be required ... it doesn't sound like it)

ChadB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm, mud, you must have watered the dirt track. I cant wait till the morning.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
In Barstow just had dinner...be there in 3hrs...should be up by 5 hundie midnight tonight Dan!!! wooo hoo vegas baby vegas!!!

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Watching and Drooling with bated breath for the reports to start to come in tomorrow from Vegas. Still here in the Missouri Ozarks. Good news... Mark Grueber PM'd me today and said my Raptor is being delivered tomorrow. So, I will be in my Raptor, even if it isn't with you guys! Not a bad consolation <G>

Falcon

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you'll forget all about us once you get behind the wheel!!
<GGG> And you will forget about everything when you hit that track and start jumping! I hope you guys have figured out a Photographer... gonna be some GREAT shots. Did you get your Racing Skid plate installed, or did you go with something else? You wouldn't tell anyone... I was faunchin at the bit to see what you had cooked up <G>.

Falcon

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I had a new lightbar installed...should have pics of it and the other surprises up by the end of the weekend ;) Get us some feedback on that BOSS of a Raptor you have