Raptor Roll Cage For Greg S.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Cage looks amazing! I want one now! lol. If only...

menerso

2019 Raptor SCREW
Reaction score
no welding done... all duct tape... maybe a small amount of JBWeld... but the Raptor roof is so strong, I once saw Chuck Norris stand on it and it didn't buckle one bit.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wonder how many pesos that cost? Hmmm how long is the build process? Thinking I might need this next....

-Greg

Damn! I thought you were the Greg they were building this for after fitting out the orange truck - cuz you're the guy that is at least 3 mods ahead of everyone! Haha. This is crazy awesome!

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn! I thought you were the Greg they were building this for after fitting out the orange truck - cuz you're the guy that is at least 3 mods ahead of everyone! Haha. This is crazy awesome!

I wish.... mods are winter time projects for me... Unless I break something...

-Greg

Prybar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like those latches....I just can't see myself ponying up the **** to cut the holes in the hood.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That came together really nice. I was wondering when I saw the first post on this build if it would ever be put back together right. It's definitely a sweet ride!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter