Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if the dealer says " You can't afford it!!!".... "Well go on FRF and sell your allocation to one them. they"re dumb over there" and when the guy is gone..... The dealer laughs to himself and mumbles Dumb A$$!!!!!! Meanwhile FRF is unleashing a verbal SmackDown!!!!!!! This is the way I like to see it going down in my head!!!

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I personally do not care what you do. If you do not like what I wrote, say nothing. Yes, 2k over. Good luck with that one. Never happening. My other local dealer is 40 over no allocations, that was how much it went for
YOU: Are a low quality life form, both undeserving of attention, and contributing less than nothing to FRF.
Your “other local dealer” did not actually sell the truck for 40 over they had it advertised for 40 over and that’s frankly stupid. Plenty available on auction sites for way less. The bold misinformation here to make it look like you’re doing something helpful is nothing more than a steaming pile of horse shít.

A pox be upon you and all of your house.
What a pathetic excuse of a human being...
You’re anthropomorphizing here. OP may be breathing in oxygen and breathing out CO2, but has yet to have shown traits of a human.

Reaction score
I'm pretty new here and I only have a regular Gen3. ("Only" lol!) I just have to say I wouldn't have known about the flame fest that this guy was in for. I also never would have taken an allocation on a total whim, though. Hmm... Must be nice to have too much money.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I'm pretty new here and I only have a regular Gen3. ("Only" lol!) I just have to say I wouldn't have known about the flame fest that this guy was in for. I also never would have taken an allocation on a total whim, though. Hmm... Must be nice to have too much money.
It’s like @The Car Stereo Company said previously. FRF is a Raptor community. The way it works is the members help each other when there’s a question, problem, issue, mod idea or plans - you name it. We’re not bots here, we’re actual human beings so when a member’s truck has been down for weeks with a Stealership for a problem, we all feel it because we’ve all been there at one time or another. There’s almost always someone who’s blazed the trail on a modification, tweak, change, update or upgrade, so you can ask about it, pile on your experience, write up a how to for others to review later and so on.

We get crabby with each other for sure, just like any group of people. But we help when we’re able so that when we’re the ones looking for an assist, we can avail ourselves of the vast resources here.

We’re NOT a place for people to pop in and try to financially s0domize FRF members and you can see what happens when someone tries to do that. The same people you see on here flaming this poster will be right there willing to help another member if they know or suspect they know how to help.

MZRaptor72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A pox be upon you and all of your house.
Let the record reflect that THIS is the funniest thing I’ve read today and my favorite part of the entire thread. It made me choke on my drink… and i hope he (or however the OP identifies) at least saw this on his way out. A little medieval hex is way underrated and woefully underused these days. Kudos on a well cast spell.