Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White fog

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last week dealer said updated ETA was 8/29. I just wish we had an accurate way to track!

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford is rushing to get all the 23’s out to dealers before order banks open next month for 2024 R’s…the market is cooling off so dealers are trying to get the last cash grab. also most of these trucks have had engine replacements after they sat outside for 4-7 months.. ford knows as soon as 24 is announced the 23’s are going to cool off and could potentially be found for close to msrp or little adm (5-10k) feel bad for the 40-60k adm guys who just lit there $$$ on fire. Invoice on a 111k r is 103k and 2k in dealer cash so at msrp a dealer is making 10,000$ profit before dealer fees…i just walked away from my order that had a 25k adm. not going to burn cash like that when 24’s will be on lots in jan-feb. what really changed my mind was when i seen the invoice on the gm desk. 25k over they are making 35k profit… i’m sure they would only offer me 90 k trade in next year

Attachments

• 872EEBDD-5357-4230-AB84-6D7558ABA95E.jpeg
    872EEBDD-5357-4230-AB84-6D7558ABA95E.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

JonWoodWB

Reaction score
Ok anyone have any experience with this yet? I had the green light on "built" and was just waiting for it to be shipped, now I see this!
It means it shipped yesterday or the day before. when the tracker gets whacky, it means the truck was scanned for some kind of update/movement and with it being built, the next step is ship. My R had a blend date of 7/31 and it was built 8/2. On 8/8 it did this exact same thing. On 8/9 it showed shipped and my ‘21 37 did the exact same thing when it was built/shipped

sombra

Reaction score
not going to burn cash like that when 24’s will be on lots in jan-feb.

But are they going to be on lots in Jan-Feb? Sounds doubtful to me but I hope you are right.

Also, what will be the new msrp on the 24's?

Traderjab1

Reaction score
has anyone recieved a notification from Ford that there truck was scheduled for production within the last 3 weeks? just curious at what point will they stop making 23's and cancell outstanding orders and need to retool for the '24s. so frustrating the lack of communication Ford has given after promising email updates every 45 days , havent seen an update since Dec.