Raptor R Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigdaddy1207

Reaction score
Well 10 months to the day from when I ordered it finally arrived at the rail yard today. It is loaded on a transport truck and should be delivered to dealer tomorrow. It’s been a long journey. Can’t wait to see and drive it.
So how did you find out it was loaded on a truck. Mines sitting at rail yard in Chicago since Wednesday, a dealer is only like an hour from there. Hoping it gets picked up in the next few days…..

deamer

Reaction score
So how did you find out it was loaded on a truck. Mines sitting at rail yard in Chicago since Wednesday, a dealer is only like an hour from there. Hoping it gets picked up in the next few days…..
My salesman called the rail yard as he was going to try to pick it up. Since it was already on the truck he said he wasn’t able. Dealer is only about 5 miles from the rail yard. Frustrating part, it’s Saturday morning and it still hasn’t arrived. Now I’m wondering if it was really on the truck or if they just told him that. I’m hoping that maybe it will arrive today.

bigdaddy1207

Reaction score
My salesman called the rail yard as he was going to try to pick it up. Since it was already on the truck he said he wasn’t able. Dealer is only about 5 miles from the rail yard. Frustrating part, it’s Saturday morning and it still hasn’t arrived. Now I’m wondering if it was really on the truck or if they just told him that. I’m hoping that maybe it will arrive today.
Did the truck show up?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter