Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey! Fairly new to the DC area and new to this forum. However, I've had my raptor for about 3 years. I am looking to meet new Raptor owners in the area and potentially start a Raptor meet-up (if there isn't one already). I'm thinking maybe once or twice a month (Saturday morning) we can meet up for breakfast and coffee and discuss all things Raptor and check out each other's rides. I am still doing research on location, but I'm thinking Northern VA/Montgomery County MD. I'm always intrigued to see other Raptor set ups and learn new tips and tricks.

Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in!

And for anyone in the NoVa area who is familiar with Katie's Cars and Coffee in Great Falls, VA, it would be something like that, but for Raptors.
20220721_173936.jpg20220225_115648.jpg20220721_182819.jpg

Last edited:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

@Donovan is out your way and a few others, but life is tough for Raptor owners in the DMV; the highest concentration of high density housing and priussies in the galaxy.