Raptor News: One Killed After Rollover Accident In An Oklahoma City Field

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn... RIP raptor brother.

Everyone keep the rubber side down at TRR... It's easy to get caught up and go for glory but we need to remember to play it safe. Reinforced cabs or not, these are still stock production trucks.

Condolences to the family.

HoustonRider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is never good news, I think the last thing everyone needs to preach is hindsight.

Sent from my iPad.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's sad to hear. If there is any way we could get something together we should send his wife and kids something.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to hear. But whatbwas he doing in a field? Drifting around? If so it was very stupid of him not to wear the seat belt.
My rules on seatbelts everyone wears them except when im crawling some rocks up going 2 miles a hour and half way out my window.

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thoughts go out to his fam...I did not see if he had been identified or not, but I too would like to send a little something for his family.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ether way we should just set up a memorial account RW you already do an amazing job with the military help I would be more than comfortable sending you the gift of money. We have to remember the family a year from now so setting up something that can be ongoing would be great IMO. card just saying we are thinking about you. I know eventually something my be set up so should probably just wait for the local community to see what happens.
will be thinking about the family sorry to hear this.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in to contribute.

I see a lot of sickness and even death; I still despise it & will be praying for his family.