GEN 2 Raptor LED grille

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on here done this? I love the look with the lights on but I had the vendor send me some pictures in daylight showing the lettering in profile and they're kinda thick. Raptor led grille.png
Thoughts on this?

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems unnecessary but so are the colored letters a lot of people like to put on.

Typr04

Reaction score
Has anyone on here done this? I love the look with the lights on but I had the vendor send me some pictures in daylight showing the lettering in profile and they're kinda thick. View attachment 142754
Thoughts on this?
Is ford paying you to advertise with these? Otherwise everyone else already knows it’s a raptor. A little too much for me, but it’s your truck. You can do what you want and f**k the haters.

OP
OP
Mariners Fan

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for your input. Yes, I am a Ford fanboy, have been since my dad bought his '76 Bronco new off the lot. These LEDs stick on with a two sided 3M tape and from the pictures the vendor sent they look to be about 3/4" thick and amp draw is under 15A. My priority is a fog light setup that I can tie in with my markers and I have concerns that adding the grille to the marker circuit as well as the fogs would be too many amps.

The vendor is Harmon Customs.