GEN 2 Raptor Lean?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
F

fftfk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m taking it in tomorrow morning. I measured center of hub to the fender. The front is level the back is about an inch difference. I’ll report back what they say.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Driveway has gotta be sloped so the the garage doesn't fill up with rain water. Go measure it on level ground. I have a paved driveway, my truck looks all crazy parked cause there's bumps and none of it is perfectly flat.
Or spin the truck around and see if you have the same bubble on the level.

OP
OP
F

fftfk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any mods? A buddy of mine has the same problem and we’re trying to find the culprit at his shop

No mods. See below about dealership response. The procedures specifically tell the tech to look for aftermarket changes. Not sure what your friends mods are (suspension related or window tint) but the dealer might call them out per the procedure.

Driveway has gotta be sloped so the the garage doesn't fill up with rain water. Go measure it on level ground. I have a paved driveway, my truck looks all crazy parked cause there's bumps and none of it is perfectly flat.
Or spin the truck around and see if you have the same bubble on the level.

The driveway does slope away from the doors. This part of it is fairly level. I posted a photo of the level on the driveway up above. The driveway is permeable pavers so the water drains through it fairly quickly.

I got my response back from the dealership. They said to wait until 1200 miles or so to really give the suspension time to settle.

What’s interesting is they gave me a print out of the Ride Height Measurement procedure with their measurements. Their notes show they didn’t measure it per procedure but I’m hoping that’s just note taking sloppiness and not what the guy actually did. The tech out. A hand written note indicating spec skies for 12 mm (about half an inch) of lean.

I’ll wait the 1200 miles and it it still bothers me crawl under the truck and do the measurements myself before taking it in.

F3E5CDBF-EF06-4559-B568-8C1EF67F50D9.jpeg 065AE328-980E-4EAF-870C-AA96E533DEE7.jpeg AD6D9E73-168A-4468-BA9F-309298243C14.jpeg