Raptor Expeditions looking for Medic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GBrown1867

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for your input, it has been helpful and insightful. I have spoken with several qualified people and we have discussed what is involved and what we are looking for. I am very aware that a person cannot administer medication unless they are on duty or working under a doctors supervision. I did not know that military cannot cross the border. One of you guys would be perfect for what we are looking for.

I am first responder trained and we are looking for someone above my skill level to be able to perform what legally can be done.

When we organize a run, we have all the local hospitals programed into our sat phones, we all have the addresses of the hospitals with us, we have preplanned the quickest routes off the trail if we need to get to pavement for help, we also all have myspot transmitters that will get everything coming if needed. We put a lot of work into our runs behind the scenes making sure everyone has a safe and enjoyable run.

We have been discussing the benefits of having someone medically trained to join our team in case their specific skill set is needed.

RoushRaptor661

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My best friend was an emt for a few years and has now been with city fire for a few years. I think he fits the bill. I will talk to him and let you know.

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not know that military cannot cross the borde

That is not completely true.

Lots of people take the pre deployment/mid tour/post deployment leave out of the country. Including to Mexico.

If they have a high level clearance they would need to have their trip approved ahead of time, beyond the usual BS at the Company/BN/BDE level.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It takes 0-5 level of approval. LtCol/Commander at most commands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thought I would give this a bump. Have spoken to some very quilted people. But we still have not made a decision and would like to speak with anybody else who maybe interested.
We also have some big announcements coming up in the near future that we are looking forward to sharing with you all.