Raptor Expeditions - Carson 500 Club Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great Video! How did you embed the heads up display? That's pretty cool....

DIRTYFUN

Xpedition Ready Design
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sony Action CAM Comes with GPS Built in - Just use the Sony software to get the file and it overlays the Speedo :p

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
One of my favorite parts haha. I actually cut it early. Guy was there checking the trucks out of a good minute haha

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RE is so incredible to go out with. I haven't been out in some time, but am very excited to go out again. Having the trails pre-ran with hazards marked allows you to carry so much more speed confidently.

Over the last three weeks I've joined the club and spent a ton of money to get the truck a little more prepared including an RPG Raceline front bumper, SVC bump stop, Alpha 1 bed rack, Alpha 1 steel braided lines, extra wheel (still need a tire), fire extinguisher, 10lb CO2 tank, and recovery straps.

I was really rushing to get everything done for Desert Heat, but then found out I have a family reunion that weekend. I'm going to try to hit Black Ops and will definitely be at Death Valley Express.

Keep up the good work guys. I'm very excited your running full steam again.