Raptor Embroidery - Visors & Gauge cluster available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Just got in my center console. looks great. next I am going to do the front head rests. have to teach a couple of motorcycle classes first.

Thanks Dean, you do great work.

Shawn

Hey bud, Dean is my dad, he does the embroidering during the day and I coordinate sales and advertise new products. Then if I'm backed up I will run the machines at night. I passed the word onto dad and he said "glad you like them! My pleasure! "

I'm his son Calder. I started it all back in November and dad liked the idea. Anyways, feel free to contact me anytime at 2565996040

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

georgesr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My bad, You both do great work. I meant no disrespect. I am very happy with the cover.

Shawn

Hey bud, Dean is my dad, he does the embroidering during the day and I coordinate sales and advertise new products. Then if I'm backed up I will run the machines at night. I passed the word onto dad and he said "glad you like them! My pleasure! "

I'm his son Calder. I started it all back in November and dad liked the idea. Anyways, feel free to contact me anytime at 2565996040

bakkbakk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still don't know what a guage cluster is. Im thinking speedometer, tach, gas, oil, etc when you say guage cluster. Is that right or something different? What exactly is it covering? Lost as a bitch

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup, it's the little hood that covers the gauges. It's like the front part of a baseball cap. It provides shade to the gauge cluster. That hood comes off and can be covered in leather.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looky looky Wilson USPS just dropped off a good looking package!

gutameza.jpg

looks good can't wait to cover up the dang yellow warning crap. I can't tell if the stitch is blue lol. Your putting on the Raptor SVT with claw like my arm rest? I should be able to be read if down from the outside and flipped to the side. Thanks Calder I have know idea how to pronounce your name